SUSHI Feature - Copy View
Have you ever wanted to replicate a SharePoint List View from one SharePoint list to another? The SUSHI "Copy View" feature enables yout to select an existing view and replicate it to another SharePoint list.
Steps to create a view:
1. Click "Add" to add a favorite view that you want to replicate.
2. Create a favorite by selecting a SharePoint site, and then list and then view.
3. Click "Add to Favorites".
Now that you have created a favorite view, you can replicate that view to a SharePoint list of your choice.
Step to Copy view from Source View to Target View:
1. Back on the Main Copy a view page, select target list to create the view in.
2. To retrieve the Targeted list Item, Click on ‘‘Retrieve Lists’’ button.
3. After Selecting Targeted list, Click on Validate button. It will make sure that everything checks out.
4. Validation Procedure does not copy view from favorite to target list, it will check all fields of source view in targeted list and check whether view is already exist or not. See image below.
5. Click on “Copy View” button to replicate Favorite view to Target List.