SUSHI Version 4.0.1 for SharePoint 2010
Feb 25, 2011
- Fixed Bug #9846 - Hardcoded reference causes error on backup utility in SharePoint 2010.
- Removed block for .exe files when importing documents. Files with extension .exe still need to be enabled in SharePoint itself in order to successfully be uploaded.
- Determination of SharePoint install status now checks the registry instead of file system.
- Added dialog selector to populate the backup directory.
- Added a directory browser dialogue box to the Import Documents.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.