error: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: serverContextr

Apr 16, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Great tool! Trying to get it to work on my MOSS server. Logged in as domain admin on the server.

Sushi finds my site and retrieves lists but when I try to "Validate Image Names" I get the following output:

Validating that pictures in source directory C:\test\ have a corresponding user profile
error: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: serverContextr

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Coordinator
Apr 16, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Are you running MOSS or WSS 3.0?

Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 11:55 AM
To: Joseph Fluckiger
Subject: error: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: serverContextr [sushi:53541]

Great tool! Trying to get it to work on my MOSS server. Logged in as domain admin on the server.

Sushi finds my site and retrieves lists but when I try to "Validate Image Names" I get the following output:

Validating that pictures in source directory C:\test\ have a corresponding user profile
error: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: serverContextr

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sushi@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sushi@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 16, 2009 at 5:34 PM
Running MOSS. Figured out that I didn't have any shared service providers setup. I did one of those but now the validation will only work for users that have logged into the SSP site at least once. Error:

user.jpg => DOMAIN\user   valid site user, but no SSP profile ?
Apr 16, 2009 at 5:57 PM
Ok. Got through some more.

Had to go to the SSP admin, import all the domain profiles, and then re run.

It ran successfully and got no errors. However. It only seemed to upload the picture to the library I chose but not actually assign it to the profile.

Let me know if I can give you more info.