This project is read-only.

Get Users

Apr 8, 2009 at 7:25 PM
Love this tool.  Had a quick question about where the users are coming from when you have FBA turned on?  When I click on Get Users I see just a small porition of the users that have access to the site.  Is there a way to manually type in the user name or update that list?

Thanks
Apr 8, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Thanks for the compliment. That is a good suggestion. I’ll add that to the improvement requests.

Thanks,

Joseph

Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 1:26 PM
To: Joseph Fluckiger
Subject: Get Users [sushi:52715]

Love this tool. Had a quick question about where the users are coming from when you have FBA turned on? When I click on Get Users I see just a small porition of the users that have access to the site. Is there a way to manually type in the user name or update that list?

Thanks

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sushi@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sushi@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 8, 2009 at 8:08 PM
Can you tell me where this list of users is coming from?  I see some of the users but not all of them why?  Don't mind that I can't type it in but I would like to see a complete list of all the users..
Apr 8, 2009 at 8:09 PM

The source code is the best way to see how it is getting the list of users.

Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 2:09 PM
To: Joseph Fluckiger
Subject: Re: Get Users [sushi:52715]

Can you tell me where this list of users is coming from? I see some of the users but not all of them why? Don't mind that I can't type it in but I would like to see a complete list of all the users..

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sushi@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sushi@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com