Can't point to a sharepoint site

Mar 31, 2009 at 6:37 PM
I've recently installed this app on my desktop. The Select a Site button is disabled and I'm unable to point to a Sharepoint site. No one else has had this issue so clearly i've installed this incorrectly. Can you tell me how to SUSHI pointed a live site??
Coordinator
Mar 31, 2009 at 6:39 PM

SUSHI needs to be run from the sharepoint server. Not from your desktop.

-Joseph

Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 1:38 PM
To: Joseph Fluckiger
Subject: Can't point to a sharepoint site [sushi:51862]

I've recently installed this app on my desktop. The Select a Site button is disabled and I'm unable to point to a Sharepoint site. No one else has had this issue so clearly i've installed this incorrectly. Can you tell me how to SUSHI pointed a live site??

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sushi@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sushi@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Aug 7, 2009 at 1:47 PM

I am also having trouble getting SUSHI to allow me to select a site or type in the input areas.  I am running sushi.exe directly from the SharePoint server as an administrator and using Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine as the content database.  What do I need to do to get this utility working for me?

- Roy

Aug 14, 2009 at 7:58 PM

I haven't done this yet but I have my database on a separate server. running sushi executable on the actual sharepoint server should work